Amazing Views, Architecture & Landscaping
Historic Hall In Berkeley Hills • Seats 150 • AV System • Fireplace
• Flagstone patio overlooking large lawn and wooded hills
• Banquet hall for up to 150 persons dining
• 14 Approved Caterers to select from - a range of prices and styles
• Audio Visual System - projector, screen, quality music speakers
• Large stone fireplace - gas, for clean and easy use
The Brazilian Room is open for viewing the first and third Tuesdays of each month - just stop by between 1-8pm. On those nights, you can also meet three of our approved caterers from 4-8pm.
For general information about the Brazilian Room or to view on other days, call (510) 544-3164. To check date availability, call the Regional Parks Reservations office at 888-EB-PARKS, (888-327-2757), press Option #2, or from our website, www.brazilianroom.org, click "Facility Availability Search".
The Brazilian Room derives its name from its rich hardwood paneling that once adorned the exhibit hall for the country of Brazil at the Golden Gate International Exhibition held on Treasure Island in 1939. It is currently a popular site for weddings, parties and business retreats.
Show Your Pride, Let Us Know You Found Us Through Pink Spots
Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQ) Friendly Venue & Event Space
Shasta Road at Wildcat Canyon Road
Berkeley, California 94708
Wildcat Canyon Road at Shasta Road, Berkeley, CA 94708