Our Space is a Community Center, Where it is safe to be yourself. For LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning) youth ages 14-24 to connect with community and other LGBTQ youth
Attend support groups and fun events, get free snacks, fly clothes & resources, check out books, get on the internet, get connected to a therapist and more!
Check out our calendar to learn more about weekly support groups, monthly intergenerational community dinners & movie nights, field trips and special events such as the Annual East Bay LGBTQ Youth Pride, AND MORE.
Comprehensive services for youth include:
• peer support groups in schools
• community-based mental health and case management
• intergenerational community building activities
• paid youth leadership opportunities,
• as well as a community center with drop-in hours and a gender affirming clothing closet and food pantry.
Our Space also offers specialized support services for adult caregivers and families, as well as trainings for providers from schools, clinics, and other service providers working with LGBTQ youth. The workshops for professionals deepen their understanding of LGBTQ youth challenges and increase their effectiveness in addressing those issues.
At its heart, Our Space is working to create a world where LGBTQ youth are empowered to show fierce love for themselves and their community.