OUR MISSION is to create a warm, supportive environment, that fosters creativity, curiosity, self-confidence and independence within a diverse community. We empower students to become compassionate models of peace and advocates for social justice.
Preschool - 8th Grade.
What makes a parent choose the Montessori Elementary School of Alameda?
• We have not only small ratios, but small classes
• We have always honored families of all compositions and cultures
• We have staff who hold 10 – 20 years of longevity
• We have a strong cultural program, which teaches inclusion and honor
• We encourage children to be confident learners and shapers of the world.
• Language & Literature
• Music & Physical Education
2 Toddler classroom, 4 Primary classroom and 3 Elementary age classrooms (grades 1-8).
Average size: 12 children per classroom. Ratio 1:6
License #013420947 and 013420948
Show Your Pride, Let Us Know You Found Us Through Pink Spots
Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQ) Friendly Elementary School & Preschool