Our toddler through kindergarten students enjoy school at a relaxed pace in a renovated Craftsman. The main classroom has a walnut natural wood interior & all classrooms are carpeted. There is a redwood deck and a newly renovated playground & garden.
What makes a parent choose The Child Unique?
• We have not only small ratios, but small classes
• We have always honored families of all compositions and cultures
• We have staff who hold 10 – 20 years of longevity
• We have a strong cultural program, which teaches inclusion and honor
• We encourage children to be confident learners and shapers of the world.
Students at the Pacific school are 18 months to 5 years of age. Diapers are not a pre-requisite for entrance. Children who enter The Child Unique must have transitioned from an attachment to pacifiers, bottles and personal belongings at school.
Two primary classrooms average size: 8 (Toddlers) 12 (Pre-Primary)
Toddler 1:4; PrePrimary Ratio 1:6
• Kitchen for Practical Living Skills
• Art Cultural Room
• License # 010210145
The Child Unique Montessori School has a history of over 38 years of a commitment to fulfill the progressive needs of education and the emotional evolving needs of a child. We have always been a leader in challenging how a preschool/kindergarten can be in the world. Our underlying foundation, which enhances our Montessori philosophy, is a strong cultural curriculum and commitment to empowering students to become compassionate models of peace and advocates for social justice.
Show Your Pride, Let Us Know You Found Us Through Pink Spots
Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQ) Friendly Preschool, Pre-K and Child Care